No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
A worker at a Brampton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
The store is Qais' No Frills at 9920 Airport Rd. near Bovaird Dr. E.
The positive test result was revealed today. The worker was last at the store on January 26.
No Frills has been transparent with its information regarding COVID-19 by notifying the public each time a case arises in the workplace.
When a case is discovered, the company works closely with public health officials and follows their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts. The store also undertakes regular cleaning and sanitization at all locations
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Employee at No Frills in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot