No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
A worker at a Brampton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
The store is Qais' No Frills at 9920 Airport Rd. near Bovaird Dr. E.
The positive test result was revealed today. The worker was last at the store on January 26.
No Frills has been transparent with its information regarding COVID-19 by notifying the public each time a case arises in the workplace.
When a case is discovered, the company works closely with public health officials and follows their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts. The store also undertakes regular cleaning and sanitization at all locations
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Employee at No Frills in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga