A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
An employee at a No Frills in Mississauga has tested positive with COVID-19.
According to an email from Marc’s No Frills at 925 Rathburn Road, a staff member who was working on May 5 has tested positive for the virus—the employee did not exhibit any symptoms at the time.
This is despite the added safety precautions and measures the store has put in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Cover photo courtesy of @battrymemes’ Instagram
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington