No Frills employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (May 16) related to one of its Mississauga store locations.
An employee at Ashley’s No Frills, located at 7070 McLaughlin Road, recently tested positive.
The employee last worked on Tuesday, May 11.
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, Loblaw says it will work closely with public health to notify close contacts and clean/sanitize affected stores.
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
- Fortinos employee in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner