Nine grocery store employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new cases of COVID-19 today, including nine related to several Brampton grocery stores.
Four employees at Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge tested positive for the virus. They last worked on April 13, 15 and 20.
Three employees at Fortinos at 35 Worthington Ave tested positive and last worked on April 11 and 17.
An employee at Fortinos at 55 Mountainash Rd tested positive and last worked on April 22.
Lastly, an employee at Shoppers Drug Mart at 520 Charolais Blvd tested positive and last worked on April 21.
Loblaw says it continues to work closely with public health to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in affected stores.
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19