Niagara House of the Week: Mobile home in Niagara-on-the-Lake a perfect summer getaway
Published May 25, 2023 at 4:18 pm
This place: This two-bedroom, one-bathroom mobile home in Niagara-on-the-Lake could be the perfect summer getaway for those living in the big city. Just 15 minutes away from the American border, close to Niagara Falls and tons of shopping.
Address: 1501 Line 8 Rd, Unit 308
Neighbourhood: Niagara Parkway North
Big selling point: Just 15 minutes away from the American border, close to Niagara Falls with tons of shopping and the downtown casinos, a well as Canada’s largest open-air Fashion Outlet Mall. Premium placement with an outdoor pool and sports court across the street.
- Freshly built wrap-around deck
- Fully functional kitchen space
- Separate living room, dining room areas
- Perfect Air B&B to rent out in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Close to numerous wineries and craft breweries
- Minutes from some of the country’s premier dining
- $0 in property taxes
- 10 minute walk to amenities
- 15 minute drive to American border
- One storey
- 2 parking spaces
- $7,900 plus HST fee annually for park use
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.