Niagara Falls Police seek witnesses after bike crash
After a 33-year-old Toronto man sustained “serious injuries” during a June 5 motorcycle crash, Niagara Police are asking for the public’s help as they try to piece the accident together.
According to a release from the Niagara Regional Police Service (NRPS), the man lost control of his bike just after 8:30 pm near the intersection of Sodom Road and Baker Road in Niagara Falls.
After Niagara EMS responded and treated the biker at the scene, he was subsequently transported to an out-of-town hospital. There has been no update to his condition as of yet.
When contacted, a spokes-person for the NRPS said they were releasing no further information on the accident or the victim’s currect health.
NRPS is asking any potential witnesses to come forward. If you have information, contact the police at 905-688-4111, extension 1025500.
- Police seek public's help after Niagara Falls traffic signs vandalized
- Road sign vandalism suspect(s) sought in Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls break-and-enter suspect's photo released by police
- Two including police officer injured during crash in Niagara Falls
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Niagara police seek hit-and-run suspect after boy knocked off bike
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga