Niagara Falls on the hunt for volunteer firefighters
Published August 16, 2021 at 5:59 pm
The City of Niagara Falls is putting out the call for Volunteer Firefighters.
While the deadline to apply is September 9 at 4:30 pm, interested candidates are strongly being encouraged to attend the Niagara Falls Fire Department Info Session on August 23 from 7 pm to 8:30pm at Fire Station Six (8037 Schisler Road).
However, registration is required to attend that session so email: [email protected] by this Thursday (August 19) to secure a seat.
Here are some of the mandatory qualifications:
- Must reside within the area of volunteer response
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s Licence and have an acceptable driving record
- Not have any criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
Contact 905-356-7521 ext. 4317 or 4279 or email [email protected]