Niagara Falls Mayor reminds residents that splash pads are open all day
Published August 12, 2021 at 4:19 pm
As the August heatwave continues to bear down on the Goldenshoe, Niagara Falls Mayor Jim Diodati took to social media to remind residents that the city has all seven of its splash pads up and running.
And while all seven are open 9 am to 8 pm, Diodati added when it’s still overly hot at night, the hours are “frequently extended during heat alerts.”
The city’s seven locations are:
- Chippawa Lions Park- 3970 Welland Street
- EE Mitchelson Park- 3750 Springdale Ave
- FH Leslie Park- 5250 Valley Way
- MacBain Community Centre- 7150 Montrose Road
- Niagara Falls Lions Park- 4981 Drummond Road
- Patrick Cummings Memorial Complex- 8965 Willoughby Drive
- Prince Charles Park- 6320 Arad Street
And to further promote them, he did so in the most Jim Diodati way ever… with a funny video.