Niagara COVID-19 vaccine clinics booked solid until July
Niagara Region residents hopeful of that two-dose summer might have to wait until some day in July.
On Tuesday, Niagara Region Public Health announced that all of its scheduled vaccination clinics are booked through the end of June. That includes first doses and accelerated second doses.
“July appointments will be added to the provincial booking system soon,” the public health unit wrote on Twitter. “We’ll update you once the appointments are available for booking.”
First and second dose vaccines can also be booked through Ontario’s COVID-19 website.
Hey #Niagara, with many people now eligible to book first doses & accelerated 2nd doses, all of our scheduled clinics in June are fully booked. July appointments will be added to the provincial booking system soon—we'll update you once the appointments are available for booking. pic.twitter.com/bTzNVMQbe7— Niagara Region Public Health (@NRPublicHealth) June 15, 2021
You can also book your first or second dose COVID-19 vaccination appointment at participating pharmacies across #Niagara. To learn more and find a pharmacy near you, check out https://t.co/MvDKjXtglD— Niagara Region Public Health (@NRPublicHealth) June 15, 2021
Let's #StickItToCOVID and #VaccinateNiagara
Niagara Region had 17 new cases and 311 active cases on Tuesday. Both the new and active counts were higher than Hamilton, whose public health unit reported four new cases and 196 active cases.
- All Niagara Health vaccine clinics next week offer walk-in service
- Just two new COVID-19 cases in Niagara Region
- UPDATE: Six new COVID-19 cases reported today in Niagara Region
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- COVID-19 cases in Niagara Region today sees three new and three resolved
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February