Newly-Renovated Mississauga Cafe Offers New Look and Purpose
If you regularly frequent a local cafe that just underwent pretty significant renovations, you might be happy to hear that it now boasts a brand new look and name.
Destination Cafe, a Port Credit cafe that was known for its eco-friendly and fair trade coffee, started on some significant renovations in late 2018.
It remained open during renos, closing down on one day in January while the work took place.
Last month, it finally rebranded as Social Coffee Bean.
According to the cafe's Facebook page, the Social Coffee Bean is a more than just a cafe. Operators say it's a social purpose enterprise that provides a flexible and supportive employment opportunity for individuals struggling to find employment in the community.
The cafe says it purchases only fair trade and organic coffees and teas and roasts its green beans right on site to ensure maximum freshness and flavor. It also offers baked goods, and those who want to purchase coffee can also order it in bulk by weight.
The operators say the cafe now boasts a freshly renovated interior and cozy seating area.
Will you be checking out the renovated cafe soon?
Cover photo courtesy of the Social Coffee Bean’s official Facebook page
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga