Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
If you’re hungry for a free meal, you better act fast!
Chinese restaurant chain Yang’s Braised Chicken Rice has opened a brand new location at 780 Burnhamthorpe Road West.
As part of the restaurant’s grand opening, it will be serving its signature chicken rice for free today (Friday, September 20) from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The restaurant offers multiple types of chicken to choose from, as well as a selection of side dishes and fruit/bubble teas.
The massive restaurant chain opened its first restaurant in Ji Nan, Shandong Province in 2011, and has since opened more than 6,000 locations across China, Australia, Japan and Singapore.
Yang’s opened its first US location in California in 2017, and is continuing to expand across North America, having opened six other locations in the GTA (all today!).
Will you be visiting this new restaurant?
Photo courtesy of Yang’s Braised Chicken Rice
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opens First Mississauga Location
- A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
- New Restaurant Offers Regional Chinese Favourites, Creative Dishes and Bubble Teas
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga