New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
If you're looking for a spiritual dining establishment, you are in luck -- Buddha Bowls is coming to Port Credit (we know, we know - PC always gets the most creative restaurants).
According to the resto's website, Buddha Bowls will feed your soul with foods that nuture and help your chakras. The Southeast Asian menu will feature gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan and halal options, so the new hotspot will join cozy, hipster-friendly restaurant (and we say that with love) Raw Aura in offering residents perfect post-yoga practice meals.
The soon-to-be hotspot is the brainchild of Ray Padamsey, the man behind the now-closed Fork My Life resto (in fact, Buddha Bowls will take over FML’s old location at 152 Lakeshore Rd. E.)
Padamsey said the the resto will launch on Oct. 1.
Stay turned to insauga.com for more info!
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Male
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA