New Uber Facility Opening in Mississauga
Want to drive for Uber? Need a little help getting started?
Although Mississauga council is torn on the ever-contentious issue of Uber and other ride-sharing services, the popular brand is planning to set up a special shop in Mississauga tomorrow.
Uber Canada recently announced that Sheldon McCormick, general manager for Uber Ontario, along with local drivers, will open Uber Canada's new Greenlight Hub in Mississauga. According to Uber, the facility has created 20 new jobs in the city and will cater to thousands of local driver partners with in-person assistance.
For those who are unaware, Uber Greenlight Hubs provide in-person support for drivers looking to for help with account set up, fare management and more. The hubs can provide support and tips on driving and guidance on what to expect while driving with Uber.
The brand new Mississauga Greenlight Hub will be located at 1980 Matheson Blvd E, Unit A
The brand also operates Greenlight Hubs in Scarborough and Toronto.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga