Popular Toronto Thai restaurant opening a location in Mississauga
Mississauga’s newest Thai restaurant, Mo Thai, is coming to Cooksville before the end of May.
Mo Thai will be a takeout only location opened by Chef Mo, who runs the successful Toronto Thai restaurant Sala on the Danforth. It will be located at 3085 Hurontario Street, unit 13, directly across from TL Kennedy Secondary School.
“Mississauga residents have been waiting for a place where they can get healthy, modern Thai cuisine,” said the company’s marketing director. “Chef Mo grew up in Thailand and her restaurants serve the authentic cuisine she grew up with.”
Among the classic dishes served at Mo Thai will be pad Thai, green mango salad, tom yum, curry and desserts. Opening day is tentatively scheduled for May 15.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall