New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
A Taiwanese style fried chicken joint is coming to Mississauga very soon.
Monga Fried Chicken will be located at 561 Curran Place.
This style of fried chicken is known for being marinated with honey, dipped in batter (as opposed to dry flours) and then fried.
The menu boasts a variety of fried chicken and nugget staples that are seasoned with the resto’s mix of spices.
The resto also has fresh juices such as kiwi yogurt, pineapple green tea as well as Thai iced tea to pair with your meal.
There is no official opening date but signs are currently up.
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- A Fried Chicken Festival is Coming to Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne