New Stores & Sphere Update at Erin Mills Town Centre
Erin Mills Town Centre is undergoing a massive renovation and it's the only facelift the mall has had since its 1989 opening. The lengthy renovations are coming to an end and we're starting to learn what new and revamped stores we can expect to see when the mall is no longer a work in progress.
We also have an update on EMTC's fancy new sphere!
The menu consists of plenty of choices to satisfy your craving, with everything from wraps and salads to frozen yogurt and smoothies. They offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free options, so there's something for everyone.
Known for being one of the only stores to regularly boast a lineup, Pandora can now be found in EMTC. For people living under a rock, Pandora is a Danish jewellery store that's been around since 1982. It lets you create your own customized charm bracelets in sterling silver or gold (or a mixture of both!).
Body Shop (new look and concept)
I think almost everyone knows what the Body Shop is -- especially if they're in the market for vegetarian-friendly products that haven't been tested on animals. The brand opened its first store in 1976 and the long-standing store at EMTC is returning with a brand new look and feel.
A Beauty Boutique will be opening up in the Shoppers at EMTC. Beauty Boutique offers big-name brands, hot new products and popular fragrances. If you're looking for a bigger and more chic makeup selection, this news might be very welcome.
Michael Hill Jewellers - (November opening)
This will be Michael Hill's first Mississauga location. They have been around since 1979, "crafting distinct and appealing jewellery." The brand has world-wide reach, with products available in New Zealand, Australia and the U.S. as well as Canada.
Update on the Sphere:
In early November, the upper level wall will be taken down completely and the lower level wall will be downsized to four feet in height (work will continue behind the wall).
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Photos: Inside The Sphere at Erin Mills Town Centre
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga