New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) may just become your go-to place for holiday shopping, and shopping in general.
As of today (Nov. 15) there are more than 40 new retailers at TPO, a massive outlet mall located just outside of Mississauga in nearby Halton Hills.
Some of these new stores include Gucci, Zadig et Voltaire, Montblanc, Aritzia - the first outlet in North America, Bluenotes, Cultures la Diperie, and Geox, just to name a few.
These stores will join existing tenants such as Burberry, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman, and Ted Baker.
In all, 140,000 sq. ft. will be added to the popular outlet mall, which will include exclusive new brands, fast-casual food offerings and family-friendly amenities. Upon completion, the Centre will boast over 130 designer outlets and over 3,000 parking spaces.
The expansion will also introduce TPO’s’ first full-service restaurant, Madison’s Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
“We’re thrilled to offer our customers even more amazing retail options with this new expansion”, says Helena Moniz, general manager, Toronto Premium Outlets.
“We’re always looking to elevate the luxury shopping experience we provide, and the introduction of our exclusive new retailers, state-of-the-art parking garage, new Guest Services Centre and additional amenities such as mobile phone chargers and a full-service restaurant, help us do just that.”
Which stores and restaurants will you be going to?
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon
- Six Reasons to Go Boxing Day Shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate