New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
With the nicer weather finally breaking through after what seemed like an eternal winter, you might be planning a range of outdoor activities.
But we know you'll still make time for a few trips to the mall.
Residents who live in the city's west end should note that Erin Mills Town Centre, one of the city's best-known (and most recently renovated) indoor shopping centres, has just welcomed a brand new store.
Mulu Jewelry, which makes customizable jewellery using a customer’s birthstone, recently opened in the mall.
The store is holding a promotion from now until late July.
"Our experiences have conveyed to us that today’s Jewellery retail is moving toward a more personalized approach," the company's profile on the Erin Mills Town Centre website reads.
"That is why the concept behind Mulu is to provide the jewellery that expresses the buyer’s personality."
The new store is located on the upper level in the Hudson's Bay wing.
So if you're in the market for a unique piece of jewellery that's designed with your birthstone—and you—in mind, Mulu might be worth checking out.
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- BREAKING: Mississauga resident dies of COVID-19
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- On-Trend Store Officially Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga