New Sephora Location Opening Soon in Mississauga
Are you in the market for quality cosmetics?
If so, you'll probably be thrilled to hear that Mississauga is going to be home to another spacious Sephora location, and just in time for the holiday season.
The brand new location (which is slated to open this fall) will take shape in Heartland Town Centre, the vast power centre with over 180 stores.
Since HTC is known for its diverse array of clothing stores, speciality shops, and restaurants, the introduction of a Sephora will likely give shoppers yet another reason to linger a little longer.
As for where the store will open, HTC says the new store will be nestled between Ardene and Ricki's on Mavis Road.
You can see a map of the future location here:
The HTC location will be Sephora's second outpost in Mississauga. As of now, shoppers who are looking to buy the latest palettes or skincare products must hit up the Sephora at Square One.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Sephora’s official Facebook page
- Beloved Beauty Store Opening Soon in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store