New Sephora Location Opening Soon in Mississauga
Are you in the market for quality cosmetics?
If so, you'll probably be thrilled to hear that Mississauga is going to be home to another spacious Sephora location, and just in time for the holiday season.
The brand new location (which is slated to open this fall) will take shape in Heartland Town Centre, the vast power centre with over 180 stores.
Since HTC is known for its diverse array of clothing stores, speciality shops, and restaurants, the introduction of a Sephora will likely give shoppers yet another reason to linger a little longer.
As for where the store will open, HTC says the new store will be nestled between Ardene and Ricki's on Mavis Road.
You can see a map of the future location here:
The HTC location will be Sephora's second outpost in Mississauga. As of now, shoppers who are looking to buy the latest palettes or skincare products must hit up the Sephora at Square One.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Sephora’s official Facebook page
- Beloved Beauty Store Opening Soon in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga