New Restaurant in Streetsville Serves Funnel Cakes
Streetsville has new Mediterranean quick service restaurant called Fonkoosh Pita, Crepe & Grill located off the main strip hidden along Pearl St. just west of Queen St.
It has been a few different restaurants in the past - mostly shawarma joints. While this resto has shawarma's on the menu, they also have other options such as crepes, Philly cheese steaks and funnel cakes making this another spot in Sauga where you can grab a funnel cake (there are currently four other places you can get them in the city).
Food Menu: Shawarma plates and wraps (chicken, beef or pineapple), mixed grill (shish-kebab, shawarma, kofta), falafel, chicken souvlaki, chicken poutine, tuna sandwich, Philly cheese steak or chicken, shawarma crepe, Nutella crepe, baklava, sweet rice, funnel cake with ice cream, Fonkoosh fruit cocktail with ice cream.
Philly cheese steaks sandwich
Patio: A few seats located in front of the restaurant.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19