New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
If you plan on shopping at Square One in Mississauga this month, you should note that the mall—which is now home to newly-opened Rec Room, Food District and Indigo locations—will feature a pop-up shop.
And this shop will be perfect for anyone who isn't sure what to buy for their mom this Mother's Day.
The Mother's Day Market, which will run from Thursday, May 9 until Sunday, May 12 (which is when Mother's Day falls), will offer curates selections of floral bouquets, sweet treats and artisan gifts.
As far as gifts go, some vendors set to appear at the market include Blossom Moments (floral gifts), Carli D (art), Catalyst & Co. (jewellery), EllemairCo (clothing), Filipino Fusion Desserts, Kiehl's (cosmetics), NYX (cosmetics and more).
To see a full list of vendors, click here.
The market will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and will take shape on level 2, across from H&M.
If you want to share your shopping experience on social media, you can snap some photos with the lavender backdrop and hot air balloon sculpture and share them using the #SQ1MothersDay hashtag. If you do that and tag @shopSQUAREONE, you can win gifts for your mom.
Will you be checking out the market soon?
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse