New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
It’s our belief that you can never have too many good pizza restaurants, especially when they have good chicken to boot.
If you agree, then you’ll be pleased to hear that one such restaurant is coming to Port Credit (specifically on the north side of Lakeshore, east of Hurontario).
Dough Boys Pizzeria, which also has a location in London, Ontario, features a variety of pizzas and chicken on its extensive menu.
Speciality pizzas include their Classic New Yorker, Crispy Chicken (crispy chicken, tomato, red onion, cheddar, mozzarella, sweet & spicy sauce) and Summer Pizza (parmesan roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, roasted sweet corn, roasted broccoli, summer seasoning and a parmesan parsley butter crust).
Toppings include pepperoni, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, jalapeno, anchovies, ground beef, black olives, green olives, broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, ham, hot peppers, white onion, red onion, and pineapple.
The restaurant also has chicken wings, buttermilk-fried chicken strips, chicken sandwiches, and a Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
At this time, an opening date hasn’t been confirmed.
Are you looking forward to this new restaurant opening?
Photo courtesy of Dough Boys on Facebook
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- A unique and trendy pizza joint is coming to Mississauga
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines