New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
It’s our belief that you can never have too many good pizza restaurants, especially when they have good chicken to boot.
If you agree, then you’ll be pleased to hear that one such restaurant is coming to Port Credit (specifically on the north side of Lakeshore, east of Hurontario).
Dough Boys Pizzeria, which also has a location in London, Ontario, features a variety of pizzas and chicken on its extensive menu.
Speciality pizzas include their Classic New Yorker, Crispy Chicken (crispy chicken, tomato, red onion, cheddar, mozzarella, sweet & spicy sauce) and Summer Pizza (parmesan roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, roasted sweet corn, roasted broccoli, summer seasoning and a parmesan parsley butter crust).
Toppings include pepperoni, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, jalapeno, anchovies, ground beef, black olives, green olives, broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, ham, hot peppers, white onion, red onion, and pineapple.
The restaurant also has chicken wings, buttermilk-fried chicken strips, chicken sandwiches, and a Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
At this time, an opening date hasn’t been confirmed.
Are you looking forward to this new restaurant opening?
Photo courtesy of Dough Boys on Facebook
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- What's CLOSED and OPEN during lockdown in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 16 to 22