New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
It’s our belief that you can never have too many good pizza restaurants, especially when they have good chicken to boot.
If you agree, then you’ll be pleased to hear that one such restaurant is coming to Port Credit (specifically on the north side of Lakeshore, east of Hurontario).
Dough Boys Pizzeria, which also has a location in London, Ontario, features a variety of pizzas and chicken on its extensive menu.
Speciality pizzas include their Classic New Yorker, Crispy Chicken (crispy chicken, tomato, red onion, cheddar, mozzarella, sweet & spicy sauce) and Summer Pizza (parmesan roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, roasted sweet corn, roasted broccoli, summer seasoning and a parmesan parsley butter crust).
Toppings include pepperoni, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, jalapeno, anchovies, ground beef, black olives, green olives, broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, ham, hot peppers, white onion, red onion, and pineapple.
The restaurant also has chicken wings, buttermilk-fried chicken strips, chicken sandwiches, and a Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
At this time, an opening date hasn’t been confirmed.
Are you looking forward to this new restaurant opening?
Photo courtesy of Dough Boys on Facebook
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- A unique and trendy pizza joint is coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Police searching for people who fled vehicle after crash in Mississauga