New pink KD unveiled just in time for Valentine’s Day
Do you have something special planned for Valentine's Day this year?
With a stay-at-home in effect, Valentine's Day will look a little different this year for many.
However, in an effort to help Canadians celebrate at home, Kraft Heinz Canada has unveiled a new twist on the classic Kraft Dinner.
The new dish, dubbed Candy KD, is pink and features hints of candy. From January 27 until February 14, Canadians will have a chance to win a box by sharing their best pickup line or love-inspired poem on social media.
“Valentine’s Day might be the cheesiest day of the year and as Canada’s favorite cheesy dish, we wanted to join in the fun,” Brian Neumann, Senior Brand Manager with Brand Build and Innovation for Kraft Heinz, said in a news release.
“By combining the colour and flavour of Valentine’s Day with our iconic one-of-a-kind cheesy taste, we’re excited to give Canadians a new way to show their love this year, with Candy KD," he continued.
Those who receive a box will get a candy-styled box in the shape of a giant Conversation Heart, which will include KD Original, a Candy KD Boost Pack, and a fork.
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Maxmillion lotto prizes won in Mississauga, Burlington, Milton and jackpot in Toronto
- Today more Mississauga and Brampton residents now eligible to book accelerated second vaccine dose