New Pho Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the mood for some delicious Vietnamese fare?
If so, we have good news for you.
Pho Brothers, a brand new Vietnamese restaurant with some catchy signage, is taking shape on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant will open in the Magnotta Winery plaza.
While the restaurant doesn't appear to have much online presence just yet (meaning there's no website or social media), diners can take comfort in the fact that a new pho joint is opening in the city's east end.
There's no such thing as too much pho, after all.
Especially not in the winter.
- Brand New Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- New Vietnamese Banh Mi and Taiwanese steamed buns restaurant coming to Mississauga
- A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
- Brand New Comfort Food Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader