New Pho Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the mood for some delicious Vietnamese fare?
If so, we have good news for you.
Pho Brothers, a brand new Vietnamese restaurant with some catchy signage, is taking shape on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant will open in the Magnotta Winery plaza.
While the restaurant doesn't appear to have much online presence just yet (meaning there's no website or social media), diners can take comfort in the fact that a new pho joint is opening in the city's east end.
There's no such thing as too much pho, after all.
Especially not in the winter.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga