New Pho Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the mood for some delicious Vietnamese fare?
If so, we have good news for you.
Pho Brothers, a brand new Vietnamese restaurant with some catchy signage, is taking shape on Dixie Rd., just south of Dundas.
The restaurant will open in the Magnotta Winery plaza.
While the restaurant doesn't appear to have much online presence just yet (meaning there's no website or social media), diners can take comfort in the fact that a new pho joint is opening in the city's east end.
There's no such thing as too much pho, after all.
Especially not in the winter.
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire