New Openings: Urban Outfitters Mississauga
Mississauga is now home to an Urban Outfitters that just opened in Square One. You don't have to travel to Toronto anymore to purchase your sneakerboots, Levi's or Audio Technica Record Player.
The hipster aura of the world will be delivered to our doorstep with the very first Urban Outfitters location in Mississauga. Looking for a minimalist, office-meets-after-hours look? How about an eccentric or authentic look-book piece? You can be sure to find either option, plus more, at the convenient Square One location found in the hallway between Wal-Mart and Goodlife on the first floor.
Urban Outfitters - which also operates the fantastic but pricy Anthropologie - also boasts a very cool selection of both vinyl records and turntables. If you’re into Lana Del Ray, the brand released an Urban Outfitters exclusive of her Honeymoon LP on Sept. 19. If you’re a big indie/alternative fan, UO offers Tame Impala, Vance Joy and Father John Mistry LPs, among others.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store