New Openings: Urban Outfitters Mississauga
Mississauga is now home to an Urban Outfitters that just opened in Square One. You don't have to travel to Toronto anymore to purchase your sneakerboots, Levi's or Audio Technica Record Player.
The hipster aura of the world will be delivered to our doorstep with the very first Urban Outfitters location in Mississauga. Looking for a minimalist, office-meets-after-hours look? How about an eccentric or authentic look-book piece? You can be sure to find either option, plus more, at the convenient Square One location found in the hallway between Wal-Mart and Goodlife on the first floor.
Urban Outfitters - which also operates the fantastic but pricy Anthropologie - also boasts a very cool selection of both vinyl records and turntables. If you’re into Lana Del Ray, the brand released an Urban Outfitters exclusive of her Honeymoon LP on Sept. 19. If you’re a big indie/alternative fan, UO offers Tame Impala, Vance Joy and Father John Mistry LPs, among others.
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga
- Fire Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- 5 Strange and Unique Places to Visit Outside of Mississauga This Summer
- International Pop Stars Coming to Two-Day Festival at Celebration Square in Mississauga