New Openings: The Waterside Inn BBQ Patio
Unique for: A BBQ station for made-to-order grilled eats right on the patio in the heart of Port Credit.
Concept: Casual fare, cocktails, wine, and dinner on a patio which offers the best of both worlds, tucked in between the waterfront and the main strip of Lakeshore Rd. The patio is also available for private bookings.
Grand Opening: Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
Menu: Casual fare which includes made to order grilled tapas and teasers, and the Breakwater Restaurant Menu is also available.
- Man Seriously Injured in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?