New Openings: The Waterside Inn BBQ Patio
Unique for: A BBQ station for made-to-order grilled eats right on the patio in the heart of Port Credit.
Concept: Casual fare, cocktails, wine, and dinner on a patio which offers the best of both worlds, tucked in between the waterfront and the main strip of Lakeshore Rd. The patio is also available for private bookings.
Grand Opening: Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
Menu: Casual fare which includes made to order grilled tapas and teasers, and the Breakwater Restaurant Menu is also available.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation