New Openings: The Waterside Inn BBQ Patio
Unique for: A BBQ station for made-to-order grilled eats right on the patio in the heart of Port Credit.
Concept: Casual fare, cocktails, wine, and dinner on a patio which offers the best of both worlds, tucked in between the waterfront and the main strip of Lakeshore Rd. The patio is also available for private bookings.
Grand Opening: Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
Menu: Casual fare which includes made to order grilled tapas and teasers, and the Breakwater Restaurant Menu is also available.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June