New Openings: Terra Foodmart
Terra Foodmart is a new independent grocery store located in what was formerly a Sobey's grocery store in the Woodchester Plaza along Dundas St. W near Winston Churchill Blvd.
The market offers a wide variety of products from around the world predominantly Asian and North American brands and includes a floral department; fresh produce section; full service seafood counter; bakery with loose buns, bagels and baguettes and packaged goods; a full service butcher, fish department and deli department. You will also find a large selection of ethnic dry goods with some aisles dedicated to products from China, Philippines, Japan, Korea and India.
Terra Foodmart also offers a number of freshly prepared and semi-prepared ready-made foods at the hot food bar and salad bar and a full-service hot food counter featuring a large variety of dishes from around the world.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Glassdoor Reveals Canada's Top CEOs
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- You Will Now Have to Pay to Park in This Area of Mississauga
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga