New Openings: Spin Dessert Cafe & Bistro
The "opening soon" sign has been taken down and Spin Dessert Cafe & Bistro is open and it has since been renamed to Bliss Dessert Cafe & Bistro! The wait has been over a year and a half and the delay due to pending permits. Sugar fiends can now indulge in the sweet menu at this Canadian family-owned business located in the City Centre core on Living Arts Centre Dr.
(Cover photo: Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Salted caramel ice cream topped with Rolo(r) cups, roasted almonds and hot caramel sauce on the side.)
Unique for: What separates this dessert cafe from the rest is that they serve alcoholic beverages and breakfast
Concept: New school dessert cafe
Food Menu: It has decadent menu with a large selection of desserts, such as ice cream sundaes, crepes and cakes. There are also breakfast dishes, pizzas and savory crepes.
Drink Menu: You will find a selection of beer, wine and liquor on the menu as well as specialty hot and cold blends like Spanish Coffee and a Frozen Cappuccino Cocktail.
Patio: Patio seating will be launched in the summer
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton