New Openings: Spin Dessert Cafe & Bistro
The "opening soon" sign has been taken down and Spin Dessert Cafe & Bistro is open and it has since been renamed to Bliss Dessert Cafe & Bistro! The wait has been over a year and a half and the delay due to pending permits. Sugar fiends can now indulge in the sweet menu at this Canadian family-owned business located in the City Centre core on Living Arts Centre Dr.
(Cover photo: Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Salted caramel ice cream topped with Rolo(r) cups, roasted almonds and hot caramel sauce on the side.)
Unique for: What separates this dessert cafe from the rest is that they serve alcoholic beverages and breakfast
Concept: New school dessert cafe
Food Menu: It has decadent menu with a large selection of desserts, such as ice cream sundaes, crepes and cakes. There are also breakfast dishes, pizzas and savory crepes.
Drink Menu: You will find a selection of beer, wine and liquor on the menu as well as specialty hot and cold blends like Spanish Coffee and a Frozen Cappuccino Cocktail.
Patio: Patio seating will be launched in the summer
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools