New Openings: Sheriff Broaster Chicken
Another fast food option for fried chicken recently opened up in the 5 and 10 neighbourhood called Sheriff Broaster Chicken. Who is Sheriff Broaster? I don't know but the Canadian company uses a technique called broasting to cook their Halal fried chicken. It's "fresh, tender & juicy - hands down the best chicken" as claimed in their business tagline.
Broaster(r) is an American company that developed specific equipment to prepare food using a method called pressure frying. The method is a tricky combination of pressure cooking and frying which produces food that has less fat and oil compared to traditional frying. Many fast food joints have adopted this method of cooking such as the king of Kentucky (KFC).
Sheriff Broaster's chicken is marinated for at least 12 hours before broasting. You will find a lot of chicken on the menu such as fried chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, chicken burgers, chicken fajitas and chicken tenders.
Aside from chicken, the menu also includes burgers and sides like french fries, onion rings, poutine, potato wedges, Afghani rice, fish and chips, coconut shrimp, mashed potatoes, coleslaw and macaroni salads, apple and cherry pie and soft serve ice cream in mango and vanilla-pistachio.
Type of Restaurant: Fast food
Click here for map and contact info>
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Environment Canadian Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Schools Just Received Very Good Rankings on a Controversial Report