New Openings: Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar
Grand Opening: Wednesday, July 23rd, 2013. SIR Corp. launches brand new Italian kitchen concept at the former Alice Fazooli's location.
Unique for: Daily in-house made preparations: fresh pastas, fresh mozzarella (made to order between 5pm-9pm), and two signature meatballs.
Concept: Nonna's Sunday night dinner revamped.
Name Origin: Scaddabush is Italian slang for "a bit of everything".
Why new concept was launched in Mississauga: Downtown Mississauga is a busy location which best fits the concept.
Menu: "Sociables" sharing menu, salads, meatballs, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, signature cocktails, sangrias, martinis, local and imported beers, and selection of wines.
Hours of operation: Sun-Wed:11:30am-12 am, Thurs-Sat:11:30am-2am
Map and address to Scaddabush>
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant J.Red & Co. Near Mississauga Has Revamped its Menu with a Unique New Concept
- Could This Renowned Italian Bakery Open a Mississauga Location?
- New Italian street food restaurant opening in Mississauga soon
- New Openings: Port 229, New Location & Menu
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19