New Openings: Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar
Grand Opening: Wednesday, July 23rd, 2013. SIR Corp. launches brand new Italian kitchen concept at the former Alice Fazooli's location.
Unique for: Daily in-house made preparations: fresh pastas, fresh mozzarella (made to order between 5pm-9pm), and two signature meatballs.
Concept: Nonna's Sunday night dinner revamped.
Name Origin: Scaddabush is Italian slang for "a bit of everything".
Why new concept was launched in Mississauga: Downtown Mississauga is a busy location which best fits the concept.
Menu: "Sociables" sharing menu, salads, meatballs, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, signature cocktails, sangrias, martinis, local and imported beers, and selection of wines.
Hours of operation: Sun-Wed:11:30am-12 am, Thurs-Sat:11:30am-2am
Map and address to Scaddabush>
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant J.Red & Co. Near Mississauga Has Revamped its Menu with a Unique New Concept
- Could This Renowned Italian Bakery Open a Mississauga Location?
- New Italian street food restaurant opening in Mississauga soon
- New Openings: Port 229, New Location & Menu
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga