New Openings: Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar
Grand Opening: Wednesday, July 23rd, 2013. SIR Corp. launches brand new Italian kitchen concept at the former Alice Fazooli's location.
Unique for: Daily in-house made preparations: fresh pastas, fresh mozzarella (made to order between 5pm-9pm), and two signature meatballs.
Concept: Nonna's Sunday night dinner revamped.
Name Origin: Scaddabush is Italian slang for "a bit of everything".
Why new concept was launched in Mississauga: Downtown Mississauga is a busy location which best fits the concept.
Menu: "Sociables" sharing menu, salads, meatballs, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, signature cocktails, sangrias, martinis, local and imported beers, and selection of wines.
Hours of operation: Sun-Wed:11:30am-12 am, Thurs-Sat:11:30am-2am
Map and address to Scaddabush>
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon