New Openings: Saki Sushi
3900 Grand Park Dr
The new Saki Sushi didn't have much to live up to when compared to its previous tenant - Umi Sushi (Japanese/Korean resto). Despite low expectations, Saki Sushi impressed with its all-you-can-eat-style-menu with an a la carte menu option available. There is an air of young energy walking into the restaurant which plays top 40 music throughout - a big change from the previous owners. The quality of food exceeds the affordable menu, both all-you-can-eat and a la carte. Customers are greeted with a smile and leave feeling appreciated for their patronage.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico