New Openings: Saki Sushi
3900 Grand Park Dr
The new Saki Sushi didn't have much to live up to when compared to its previous tenant - Umi Sushi (Japanese/Korean resto). Despite low expectations, Saki Sushi impressed with its all-you-can-eat-style-menu with an a la carte menu option available. There is an air of young energy walking into the restaurant which plays top 40 music throughout - a big change from the previous owners. The quality of food exceeds the affordable menu, both all-you-can-eat and a la carte. Customers are greeted with a smile and leave feeling appreciated for their patronage.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga