New Openings: Saki Sushi
3900 Grand Park Dr
The new Saki Sushi didn't have much to live up to when compared to its previous tenant - Umi Sushi (Japanese/Korean resto). Despite low expectations, Saki Sushi impressed with its all-you-can-eat-style-menu with an a la carte menu option available. There is an air of young energy walking into the restaurant which plays top 40 music throughout - a big change from the previous owners. The quality of food exceeds the affordable menu, both all-you-can-eat and a la carte. Customers are greeted with a smile and leave feeling appreciated for their patronage.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report