New Openings: Saki Sushi
3900 Grand Park Dr
The new Saki Sushi didn't have much to live up to when compared to its previous tenant - Umi Sushi (Japanese/Korean resto). Despite low expectations, Saki Sushi impressed with its all-you-can-eat-style-menu with an a la carte menu option available. There is an air of young energy walking into the restaurant which plays top 40 music throughout - a big change from the previous owners. The quality of food exceeds the affordable menu, both all-you-can-eat and a la carte. Customers are greeted with a smile and leave feeling appreciated for their patronage.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga