New Openings: Saki Sushi
3900 Grand Park Dr
The new Saki Sushi didn't have much to live up to when compared to its previous tenant - Umi Sushi (Japanese/Korean resto). Despite low expectations, Saki Sushi impressed with its all-you-can-eat-style-menu with an a la carte menu option available. There is an air of young energy walking into the restaurant which plays top 40 music throughout - a big change from the previous owners. The quality of food exceeds the affordable menu, both all-you-can-eat and a la carte. Customers are greeted with a smile and leave feeling appreciated for their patronage.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- MISSING: 15-Year-Old Female From Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga Will Soon Find Out if It’ll be Amazon’s New Home