New Openings: Real Fruit Bubble Tea
Real Fruit Bubble Tea is a unique bubble tea shop predominantly found in malls which create a variety of specialty drinks including fresh fruit slush, fresh tea, sherbert, signature milk bubble tea, fresh fruit smoothie, and freshly squeezed juice.
There are currently three locations in Mississauga at Westdale Mall, South Common Mall, Rockwood Mall and the newest location at Central Parkway Mall.
The mango diamond slush (as seen in cover shot along with taro sherbert with added tapioca)is what the brand is famous for. It's one of their signature fresh fruit slushies made with real mango chunks - a refreshing, tropical treat made with fruit that is freshly cut on-site.
Other popular choices include taro sherbert, original milk black tea, strawberry banana and mango pineapple smoothie.
Real Fruit originated in Toronto and has over ten years of experience and over twenty locations in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham and North York.
The extensive menu is refreshing and you can choose from a variety of different toppings to add to your beverage which includes tapioca, grass jelly, protein powder, lychee jelly, aloe vera, mixed jelly, green apple jelly and mango jelly.
Another Mississauga location is set to open soon at Dixie Outlet Mall and there are rumours floating around that one will open at Square One Shopping Centre.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall