New Openings: Polka Bistro Caffe
Polka Bistro Caffe is a Polish restaurant that opened up on the corner of Erindale Station Rd. and Dundas St. It took over the Erindale Family Restaurant.
The quick serve cafe offers traditional homemade Polish cuisine at very reasonable prices. The hot tray selection varies and they also offer daily specials. Today's soup special was beef tripe goulash.
The lunch combo includes a choice of protein, starch and three sides (as seen in photo above - chicken schnitzel, mushroom and cheese pierogies, red cabbage slaw, tomato and cucumber salad).
Food Menu: The Eastern European menu features pork and chicken schnitzels, cabbage rolls, pork hock, chicken and beef stew, ground pork, fish, pork shoulder, polish sausages, grilled pork chops, pierogies, dumplings, a variety of soups (mushroom, pickle, beet, sorrel, tomato, barley, chicken noodle, bean, pea), sandwiches, variety of desserts (Polish cakes, crepes with cream cheese and fruits).
Drink Menu: Domestic and imported beers, wines and other alcoholic beverages.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior