New Openings: Paramount Heartland
Paramount Fine Foods is opening yet another location and it's quite evident that CEO and owner Mohamad Fakih loves his home town of Mississauga (as much as we love Paramount) with Mississauga's fifth restaurant located adjacent to the Heartland Town Centre complex in the old Appleby's restaurant.
Fakih has been quite busy since the second Mississauga location opened back in November 2013 in the Erin Mills area. Since then, he's launched another division of Paramount Fine Foods called Fresh East (reinvented North American sandwich shop) in Erin Mills Town Centre, and two locations at Pearson Airport (which by the way is technically located in Mississauga), a number of other locations across the GTA and the very first American location in Orlando, Florida.
Grand opening Date: June 22, 2015
Concept: Fast and healthy food in an atmosphere which allows families, and friends to enjoy a taste of the Middle East.
Menu: Middle Eastern cuisine such as beef and chicken shawarma, lamb, kafta, shish tawouk, flat-bread style dishes (manakeesh), salads, appetizers and desserts. Halal meats are one of the main staples of Paramount Fine Foods which are hormone free and grass fed and cooked on a charcoal grill. The pita bread is freshly baked in a traditional wood burning stove throughout the day.
What's Up and Coming? New locations across the GTA
Patio: Yes, 30+ seats
- New Openings: Paramount Fine Foods Erin Mills
- Applebee's Closes & Will Become Paramount in Heartland
- Paramount Fine Foods - A Middle Eastern Treat
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga