New Openings: On-Z-Rocks Mediterranean Grill
On-Z-Rocks is Streetsville's 5th shawarma spot, located off of the main strip along Queen St. at the corner of Queen St. and Tannery St. in the old Piazza Pizza spot.
Local entrepreneur Jason El-Attar believes that Mississauga is a great city to start a business in. El-Attar marinates his shawarma for a few days, then slowly roasts it on the spit for hours -- just the way it's made "back home." The meat is cut to order and he's excited to show locals what he believes is the best shawarma in Mississauga.
Signature Dish: "On-Z-Rocks" is your choice of Shawarma meat served on top of your choice of rice with On-Z-Rocks sauce.
Menu: Shawarma, Souvlaki and Shish Tawook, house made sauces including garlic sauce, tahini sauce and hot sauce and three kinds of rice including basmati, lentil rice with fried onions and a regular rice blend with vegetables.
What's Up and Coming? Website and possible change in hours - check on the website for updated hours
Seats: 30 inside, and 6 outside
- Paramedics Report Highway Accident in Mississauga
- This is How Much Doug Ford's Government Cost Mississauga
- New York-Based Fitness Company Opening Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Fire Rips Through On-Z-Rocks in Mississauga
- Top 5 Shawarma Joints in Mississauga - 2015
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Gutted by Fire Finally Reopens in Mississauga
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga