New Openings: Muji, Mississauga
The highly anticipated MUJI Square One store is opening today - it is Canada's second location and the bigger of the two offering a number of exclusive and first-to-market items in Canada.
For those unfamiliar with the brand or rather non-brand (MUJI is an abbreviation of Mujirushi Ryohin which translates to "no brand, quality goods"), MUJI is a Japanese company founded in 1980 which sells everything from pens to kitchen utensils, water-resistant sneakers to travel accessories, organic cotton apparel and bed linen to stacking shelves, and Japanese snacks.
MUJI Square One is first to launch a clothing line for children which will be exclusive to the Square One location. The opening of Square One also marks the launch of their popular Japanese snacks which include yuzu and kinkan citrus flavoured candies, Japanese candies with plum, Japanese tea, Green tea latte powder. Canadian MyBags are Canadian themed totes launched in celebration of MUJI's second Canadian store opening and exclusively available at MUJI Square One.
One of MUJI's to-die-for signature products is the aroma diffuser which basically turns your home into a spa-like haven of tranquility or energy depending your essential oil mood. The aroma diffuser uses ultrasonic waves to vaporise water and the essential oil to produce a fragrant mist. While enjoying the scent of lemongrass and lavender in-store you can customize your notebook at the fun MUJI YOURSELF stamp station.
MUJI's cult following has spanned the globe with over 700 locations worldwide and growing. The process and materials used for the packaging and products are streamlined to reduce costs resulting in very simple and clean products - a minimalist's heaven reminiscent of a marriage between Apple, American Apparel and Ikea.
- MUJI Week Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Promotions, Workshops and Giveaways Coming to MUJI in Square One in Mississauga
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One in Mississauga This Holiday Season
- Perfect Travel Products Now Available at MUJI in Square One in Mississauga
- Must-Have Back to School Products Now Available at MUJI in Square One in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon