New Openings: Melt Grilled Cheese Streetsville
Melt Grilled Cheese is tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville. Despite not having street front location, I'm sure it won't be long that this Canadian franchise attracts locals near and far. Its another location to join the late-night-eats-crew of restaurants open late (until 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays). Who doesn't love classic comfort food? The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It's the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
Opening Date: June 5th, 2014
Unique for: Souped-up grilled cheese sandwiches, and poutine plus the classic versions, and other classic comfort accompaniments like tomato soup, salads, milkshakes, and ice cream.
The most popular melt is the Tattooed Chicken (as seen above) which includes your choice of crispy or grilled chicken, cheddar, mozzarella, bacon, herbed tomato, mayo.
What to look out for: The daily specials - get a Classic Melt on Tuesdays for only $2.75.
Click here for map and contact info>
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win