New Openings: Melt Grilled Cheese Streetsville
Melt Grilled Cheese is tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville. Despite not having street front location, I'm sure it won't be long that this Canadian franchise attracts locals near and far. Its another location to join the late-night-eats-crew of restaurants open late (until 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays). Who doesn't love classic comfort food? The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It's the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
Opening Date: June 5th, 2014
Unique for: Souped-up grilled cheese sandwiches, and poutine plus the classic versions, and other classic comfort accompaniments like tomato soup, salads, milkshakes, and ice cream.
The most popular melt is the Tattooed Chicken (as seen above) which includes your choice of crispy or grilled chicken, cheddar, mozzarella, bacon, herbed tomato, mayo.
What to look out for: The daily specials - get a Classic Melt on Tuesdays for only $2.75.
Click here for map and contact info>
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store