New Openings: Lakeshore Superette
Lakeshore Superette is the hip, eclectic woman's clothing store you wish you already knew about. Located in Port Credit and sitting where the Monarch Florist used to operate out of, Lakeshore Superette is described by its owner, Teagen Dominato, as a "supermarket for women's clothing, accessories, and everything in between!"
The charming shop houses both new and vintage clothing, locally made gifts, jewellery, and organic bath and body products. One of Dominato's goals when opening Lakeshore Superette was to feature local makers as well as Canadian brands that you won't find on your typical high street or in the malls. This gives the store a homey and artisan feel that is the perfect place to find your one of a kind fashion or shop for unique gifts.
When asked why she decided to set up shop in Port Credit, Dominato shares that "I really liked the easy going, inclusive and supportive community atmosphere of Port Credit, its residents and business community. Located in the "East Village" my aim is to bring some Queen West quirk to the local retail landscape."
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Ontario lays out vaccination timeline for seniors