New Openings: Lakeshore Superette
Lakeshore Superette is the hip, eclectic woman's clothing store you wish you already knew about. Located in Port Credit and sitting where the Monarch Florist used to operate out of, Lakeshore Superette is described by its owner, Teagen Dominato, as a "supermarket for women's clothing, accessories, and everything in between!"
The charming shop houses both new and vintage clothing, locally made gifts, jewellery, and organic bath and body products. One of Dominato's goals when opening Lakeshore Superette was to feature local makers as well as Canadian brands that you won't find on your typical high street or in the malls. This gives the store a homey and artisan feel that is the perfect place to find your one of a kind fashion or shop for unique gifts.
When asked why she decided to set up shop in Port Credit, Dominato shares that "I really liked the easy going, inclusive and supportive community atmosphere of Port Credit, its residents and business community. Located in the "East Village" my aim is to bring some Queen West quirk to the local retail landscape."
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga