New Openings: Kobe Sizzlers
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40-year-old restaurant chain from India that specializes in a unique dining concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand where dishes are served on sizzling hot plates.
Amin Diwan, Ejaz Vastani and Kenneth Lobo are the restaurateurs who became familiar with the Kobe Sizzlers brand while working in Dubai. Now, the trio are introducing the very first Kobe Sizzlers to North America right here in Mississauga's Heartland area in a small plaza along Britannia.
Building the Kobe brand in Mississauga makes sense, especially because the city has a "large Halal dining population that would also be familiar with the Kobe Sizzlers brand," says Lobo. The dining experience is one that everyone can enjoy in a modern space with booth seating and stone wall tiles.
The menu includes a wide range of sizzlers, appetizers, soups and salads. You will also find a number of signature sizzlers, including a signature sizzling dessert brownie.
Grand Opening: December 7, 2015
What was in the space before they took over? A south Indian vegetarian restaurant
Number of Seats: 68
Type of Restaurant: Full-service
- Will Brampton and Mississauga Become One City?
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- Top 5 Places for Last Minute Christmas Shopping Outside of Mississauga