New Openings: JAM House Seafood Restaurant
JAM House Seafood Restaurant is another option available for late night eats and open daily until 2 am for late night diners and 3am on Saturday.
JAM has white linen lined tables - an unexpected find in a late night restaurant. Although 2 am is late for most, it's still early for clubgoers who'll have to stick to the 24 hour or really-late-night restaurants options in Mississauga.
JAM is a Chinese restaurant that has taken over the space formerly occupied by Happy Jade Seafood Chinese Restaurant hidden in a plaza along the busy intersection of Dixie Rd. and Dundas St., so it's easy to miss.
The menu includes about fifty dishes and a set dinner section to choose from that includes seafood, shark fin soup and marine delicacies, chicken, beef and pork dishes, hot pot rice and casserole dishes.
You can also order dim sum anytime of the day or night!
Type of Restaurant: Full service.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga