New Openings: JAM House Seafood Restaurant
JAM House Seafood Restaurant is another option available for late night eats and open daily until 2 am for late night diners and 3am on Saturday.
JAM has white linen lined tables - an unexpected find in a late night restaurant. Although 2 am is late for most, it's still early for clubgoers who'll have to stick to the 24 hour or really-late-night restaurants options in Mississauga.
JAM is a Chinese restaurant that has taken over the space formerly occupied by Happy Jade Seafood Chinese Restaurant hidden in a plaza along the busy intersection of Dixie Rd. and Dundas St., so it's easy to miss.
The menu includes about fifty dishes and a set dinner section to choose from that includes seafood, shark fin soup and marine delicacies, chicken, beef and pork dishes, hot pot rice and casserole dishes.
You can also order dim sum anytime of the day or night!
Type of Restaurant: Full service.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga