New Openings: JAM House Seafood Restaurant
JAM House Seafood Restaurant is another option available for late night eats and open daily until 2 am for late night diners and 3am on Saturday.
JAM has white linen lined tables - an unexpected find in a late night restaurant. Although 2 am is late for most, it's still early for clubgoers who'll have to stick to the 24 hour or really-late-night restaurants options in Mississauga.
JAM is a Chinese restaurant that has taken over the space formerly occupied by Happy Jade Seafood Chinese Restaurant hidden in a plaza along the busy intersection of Dixie Rd. and Dundas St., so it's easy to miss.
The menu includes about fifty dishes and a set dinner section to choose from that includes seafood, shark fin soup and marine delicacies, chicken, beef and pork dishes, hot pot rice and casserole dishes.
You can also order dim sum anytime of the day or night!
Type of Restaurant: Full service.
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery