New Openings: Hermanos Mexican Grill
Hermanos Mexican Grill is a quick service taco restaurant located in central Port Credit. The simple menu only has seven different tacos to choose from and was developed to cater to those looking for a quick taco fix which you can have on a traditional corn tortilla or flour tortilla.
Founded by local Mississauga resident Caitlyn Milk and her partner Nelson Fernandes, the couple were tired of doing the 905 to 416 drive for tacos and left their jobs in a hair salon and construction to close that gap.
The menu was inspired by one of their Peruvian friends who would often cook Peruvian dishes for friends, "the menu is Mexican with a Peruvian twist", says Fernandes.
Unique for: Fast food taco joint which you'll likely have to enjoy curbside or by the marina unless you're lucky to snack one of the six seats in the place.
Menu: The menu includes pulled pork, barbacoa tacos which are braised for eight hours and ready to serve. You will also find chicken hermanos, chicken tinga, and chorizo tacos on the menu and the baja fish, and tofu tacos are the only two on the menu which are cooked to order.
What's Up and Coming? Ceviche, chips with guacamole and salsa.
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Environment Canadian Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
- Snowfall Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga