New Openings: Ever Fresh Tea House
Ever Fresh Tea House is the first and only (bubble) tea house in Port Credit. Founder Connie Li along with her husband and business partner Eddie Zhu chose Mississauga for the opportunities it presents and specifically because there is no other bubble tea shop in the Port Credit neighbourhood.
Connie Li's vision to create Ever Fresh Tea House stemmed from her sensitivity to the powdered bases that most bubble tea cafe's use in creating the beverages. She started to experiment with a variety of ingredients to create her own recipes which avoid the use of powders (with the exception of the popular Taro Milk Tea - a recipe she couldn't quite perfect and Matcha green tea which traditionally come in a powder format).
Concept: First and only tea bubble house in Port Credit which offers free Wi-Fi.
Signature Drink: Earl Grey Milk Bubble Tea (as seen in cover photo).
Tea Menu: The menu includes a selection of milk teas, green teas, including Oreo milk tea, roasted milk tea, strawberry green tea, peach green tea, and real fruit smoothies.
Food Menu: The desserts on the menu which are made in-house include: waffles, crepes, cheesecake, and honey toast.
What was in the space before you took it over? Baskin Robbins.
What’s Up and Coming? Quick lunch options and lactose-free milk will be available soon.
Seats: 28 inside. There will be a few chairs outside which will have a view of the centre stage of the Port Credit Market Place's main stage area which is dedicated to live performers during the summer months.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga