New Openings: Dunk'n Dip
Concept: Lounge style dessert spot
Unique for: Four large chocolate fountains in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate for chocolate fondue platters.
Menu: Desserts - gelato, cheesecake, cookies, crepes, waffles, and cookies. Savory foods - hot wraps of chicken, beef, or veggies. Drinks - coffee, specialty coffees, loose leaf teas, and smoothies.
Dunk’n Dip name origin: A twist on an Arabic phrase which invites people to eat, dig in, and share in the meal.
Why Port Credit: This part of Mississauga fit the concept and it felt right.
Other locations: This is the first location, and a second location is opening in a few months in Toronto.
Map and address to Dunk’n Dip>
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases