New Openings: Dunk'n Dip
Concept: Lounge style dessert spot
Unique for: Four large chocolate fountains in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate for chocolate fondue platters.
Menu: Desserts - gelato, cheesecake, cookies, crepes, waffles, and cookies. Savory foods - hot wraps of chicken, beef, or veggies. Drinks - coffee, specialty coffees, loose leaf teas, and smoothies.
Dunk’n Dip name origin: A twist on an Arabic phrase which invites people to eat, dig in, and share in the meal.
Why Port Credit: This part of Mississauga fit the concept and it felt right.
Other locations: This is the first location, and a second location is opening in a few months in Toronto.
Map and address to Dunk’n Dip>
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19