New Openings: Dunk'n Dip
Concept: Lounge style dessert spot
Unique for: Four large chocolate fountains in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate for chocolate fondue platters.
Menu: Desserts - gelato, cheesecake, cookies, crepes, waffles, and cookies. Savory foods - hot wraps of chicken, beef, or veggies. Drinks - coffee, specialty coffees, loose leaf teas, and smoothies.
Dunk’n Dip name origin: A twist on an Arabic phrase which invites people to eat, dig in, and share in the meal.
Why Port Credit: This part of Mississauga fit the concept and it felt right.
Other locations: This is the first location, and a second location is opening in a few months in Toronto.
Map and address to Dunk’n Dip>
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga