New Openings: Dunk'n Dip
Concept: Lounge style dessert spot
Unique for: Four large chocolate fountains in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate for chocolate fondue platters.
Menu: Desserts - gelato, cheesecake, cookies, crepes, waffles, and cookies. Savory foods - hot wraps of chicken, beef, or veggies. Drinks - coffee, specialty coffees, loose leaf teas, and smoothies.
Dunk’n Dip name origin: A twist on an Arabic phrase which invites people to eat, dig in, and share in the meal.
Why Port Credit: This part of Mississauga fit the concept and it felt right.
Other locations: This is the first location, and a second location is opening in a few months in Toronto.
Map and address to Dunk’n Dip>
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga