New Openings: Columbus Bakery
There is a new Colombian bakery in town and it's called the Columbus Bakery. Their saying is "The Taste of Colombia in Canada" and this is their third location after the brands’ other two shops in Toronto on Dufferin and Jane street.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new and that they are still getting things set up. The bakery also sells Colombian food off the hot tray, so if you want a savory lunch, all of your favourites are there, including empanadas, Bunuelo, carnitas, bofe, papa reliena and so much more. Just check out all the food below:
They also have some Colombian packaged food for sale along the back wall, and of course baked goods throughout the store.
What it was before: Garam Masala
Type of Restaurant: Quick-service
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases