New Openings: Columbus Bakery
There is a new Colombian bakery in town and it's called the Columbus Bakery. Their saying is "The Taste of Colombia in Canada" and this is their third location after the brands’ other two shops in Toronto on Dufferin and Jane street.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new and that they are still getting things set up. The bakery also sells Colombian food off the hot tray, so if you want a savory lunch, all of your favourites are there, including empanadas, Bunuelo, carnitas, bofe, papa reliena and so much more. Just check out all the food below:
They also have some Colombian packaged food for sale along the back wall, and of course baked goods throughout the store.
What it was before: Garam Masala
Type of Restaurant: Quick-service
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June