New Openings: Columbus Bakery
There is a new Colombian bakery in town and it's called the Columbus Bakery. Their saying is "The Taste of Colombia in Canada" and this is their third location after the brands’ other two shops in Toronto on Dufferin and Jane street.
When you walk in, you can tell this place is new and that they are still getting things set up. The bakery also sells Colombian food off the hot tray, so if you want a savory lunch, all of your favourites are there, including empanadas, Bunuelo, carnitas, bofe, papa reliena and so much more. Just check out all the food below:
They also have some Colombian packaged food for sale along the back wall, and of course baked goods throughout the store.
What it was before: Garam Masala
Type of Restaurant: Quick-service
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening