New Openings: CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
Coco Fresh Tea & Juice is known as the "World's Largest Bubble Tea Brand" - a tagline also included in their logo. The bubble tea chain originated in Taiwan in 1997 and has since grown to 2000 locations worldwide. The brand recently expanded into the Canadian market with its fourth location in Mississauga.
Coco's bubble tea beverages are brewed from tea leaf specifically selected each season and imported from Taiwan. The teas are brewed fresh in-store for their selection of bubble tea, milk tea, latte and macchiato and you will also find juice slushies and smoothies on the menu.
Signature Drink: 3 Guys (milk tea with tapioca, pudding, grass jelly), Bubble GaGa (passion fruit tea with coconut jelly and tapioca) and Sago Taro Milk Tea (a taro milk tea which served with the sago bubble).
Type of Restaurant: Fast food, quick service.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga