New Openings: Bubbles’n Bakery
The smell of freshly baked bread is intoxicating and the taste is heavenly. Fresh bread lovers are in for a treat, as Streetsville now has Bubbles'n Bakery for your freshly baked cravings and specialty product needs.
Kim Krahel, owner and baker, bakes a variety of baguettes, artisan loaves and buns daily. She also makes cookies, chocolate bark, cupcakes, custom cakes and sandwiches.
Unique for: You will find a selection of specialty products including Greaves Jam from Niagara On The Lake, the Farm Fresh Jam brand (which offers some unique jams and butters such as red raspberry jalapeno jam and pumpkin butter) and maple syrup, fudge, specialty honey, tea, salt water taffy and kitchen glass wear.
What to Try: Bagel shaped croissants perfect for sandwiches, beef sausage rolls (when they're warm first thing in the morning) and Empire cookies -- two glazed shortbread cookies filled with raspberry jam and finished with a maraschino cherry on top.
What's Up and Coming? Valentine's Day treats are already in production, including gift packages, Belgian chocolate marshmallow pops, raspberry heart cookies and cupcakes. The store will now be open every Sunday as well.
Why Mississauga? Kim grew up in Mississauga, so it was only natural to open up her business in her hometown.
- Unique New Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Bakery With Unique Ice Cream Selection Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Top 5 Places to Get Cookies in Mississauga
- Brand New Filipino Bakery Opens in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton
- Ontario opens vaccination up to people over 18 in hotspot neighbourhoods in Brampton and Mississauga
- An alarming 21 flights and 154 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID inspectors will target Mississauga and Brampton stores and warehouses this weekend