New Openings: Allstar Wings and Ribs
AllStar Wings & Ribs is a Canadian company that was founded in 2003 and is currently on its ninth franchise location -- scheduled to open in Mississauga's downtown core before the end of August.
The restaurant boasts over 4,000 sq. ft. with a large bar and booth and table seating scattered throughout. The resto is decorated with sports paraphernalia, such as jerseys and photos of the Toronto Maple Leafs (whether you like them or not) and other teams.
You can catch all of the major hockey, basketball, soccer, football and baseball games at AllStar's, which boasts 55 TVs inside and 14 on the patio.
"Every seat [offers] visibility to a television," says Geo Morales, the resto's general manager. "We will be focused on providing excellent customer service." Sixteen of the indoor TVs are located in booth seating, giving those diners private access to a television -- which is great for larger groups The Legend Lounge is a private dining room located in the back of the restaurant that can seat up to 40 people.
Located just a few blocks from Sheridan College, franchise owners Michel Kelada and Jan Ibrahim chose the location because of its proximity to Square One and a major highway. City Centre is a hub of major growth and development, making it a prime location. This will be the first and only location in the downtown core to date, and it is also the second location in Mississauga (the first one is in Meadowvale).
Grand opening Date: September 28, 2015 - 5:30pm
Concept: Sports-themed family restaurant.
Food Menu: The menu includes over 200 wing sauces (All Thai'd Up, Creole BBQ, Caesar Does Texas, Masala Madness, Snake Bite, Pandora's Bomb and Armageddon, just to name a few), baby back and beef ribs, sandwiches (19 kinds of grilled cheese, peameal bacon, certified Angus beef, chilli & lime tilapiasandwichesand more), 19 French fry recipes (Arahova, Texas Zinger, Chili, Ranch and more), steaks, 19 charbroiled burgers (Canadian Eh!, Brie Burg, Losfer Words, Hot Mess and more), a variety of Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and salads.
Drink Menu: Twelve beers on tap, including Heineken, Murphy's, Granville Island, Dos Equis, Rickard's, Creemore, Coors and Canadian.
Type: Full-service restaurant
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga Teachers Advised to Ignore Doug Ford’s Mandate on Sex-Ed Curriculum
- Should You Be Worried About Your Pets Getting Ticks?
- Students Can Now Apply for OSAP Earlier Than Ever in Mississauga and Beyond
- 5 Hottest Bars in Mississauga - November 2015
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Sept 26 to Oct 2
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga