New Opening: Rua Vang Restaurant
Just in case you were wondering what happened to your favourite Vietnamese restaurants around the City Centre area Rua Vang wonder no more.
It actually just moved a little west on Central Parkways and is located in the T&T plaza.
One of the more popular Pho places was located across the street from Father Goetz Secondary School for years but just last month moved down the street.
For less than $10, you'll get a huge bowl of pho and a drink at this tried and true establishment. They don't skimp on the noodles and meat in your pho and the broth doesn't taste watered down like other pho restaurants.
It has a very rich taste, without the fatty bits swimming in the bowl. This is the only place insauga where I actually make an effort to finish the entire bowl.
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Crews Attending Basement Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing 45 Hate-Related Charges
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets