New Opening: Potluck
This place has kind of blown up in Mississauga, as there are five Potluck Caribbean restaurants in the city now with the latest one opening in the busy intersection of 5/10 beside Burrito Boyz.
If you like Caribbean food, you have probably been here a few times. The food is always on point and these guys know how to get food in and out fast. If you want to dine in, you can do that as well.
I found the service and the atmosphere very nice at this new location -- hopefully it stays that way. It was service with a smile and that is usually hard to come by at Caribbean restaurants.
Like most good Caribbean places, this resto is popular for lunch and after work takeout. Potluck has all the popular Caribbean dishes and their offerings are extremely flavourful, including the oxtail.
The resto serves everything from jerk chicken to chicken curry to, of course, oxtail. The meat was, as expected, fall-off-the-bone tender.
Type of Restaurant: Fast food Caribbean
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Big banks reducing credit card rates