New Opening: Popular Mississauga Bar Opens Second Location
A new and long-awaited bar has finally opened recently in Mississauga.
Door FiftyFive has set up shop in Streetsville, replacing the Cock and Pheasant which closed its doors last year.
"I think Streetsville has been looking for something new for a long time," said Door FiftyFive co-owner John Martino. "I think there's an opportunity there. I love the place, I used to go there as a teenager."
Door FiftyFive opened its Port Credit location in 2015 to significant buzz and much-deserved fanfare. The bar is distinctly unique, offering a sophisticated menu of tasteful southern offerings and an astounding range of high-end cocktails.
The prohibition era-themed bar is known for its elegantly rustic decor, vintage fixtures and incredible spirit selection.
"We had the neighbours walk through today and they all seemed really excited," said Martino. "This won't be a mom and pop bar."
Let’s hope Door FiftyFive is just as successful in Streetsville!
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway