New Opening: Popular Mississauga Bar Opens Second Location
A new and long-awaited bar has finally opened recently in Mississauga.
Door FiftyFive has set up shop in Streetsville, replacing the Cock and Pheasant which closed its doors last year.
"I think Streetsville has been looking for something new for a long time," said Door FiftyFive co-owner John Martino. "I think there's an opportunity there. I love the place, I used to go there as a teenager."
Door FiftyFive opened its Port Credit location in 2015 to significant buzz and much-deserved fanfare. The bar is distinctly unique, offering a sophisticated menu of tasteful southern offerings and an astounding range of high-end cocktails.
The prohibition era-themed bar is known for its elegantly rustic decor, vintage fixtures and incredible spirit selection.
"We had the neighbours walk through today and they all seemed really excited," said Martino. "This won't be a mom and pop bar."
Let’s hope Door FiftyFive is just as successful in Streetsville!
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Paramedics Called for Assault in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Report of Man with Hammer in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton